#truth FB wouldn't allow post! Against commmunity standards and here we are...going no where FAST!

Only people mentioned by @HawksNest3 in this post can reply

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

In response Jay Bird to her Publication

GOT KICKED OFF FB FOR SHARING THIS GET KICKED OF AT LEAST 2 X A WEEK NOW IT SEEMS

I had bacterial pneumonia after Covid last year. i tie it back to wearing a mask to keep from infecting my family. Traveling today amd had to wear stupid mask in airport amd on plane. Sure do feel the effects now.

In response Robin B777 to her Publication

although late is better than never, learn to make Hydroxychloroquine. i make it for my wife to use to ease her symptoms of bacterial infections that the masks cause.

(1) Show this thread

Digital soldier for God and family. Original Baby Boomer, Trump supporter. Followed by JUAN O SAVIN, General Michael Flynn, Mark Levin.

Masks also upset the normal oxygen/carbon dioxide ratio, which is a very delicate system in the body. On two occasions, both at medical facilities that required masks, my normal BP skyrocketed when my ratio was thrown off by breathing too much carbon dioxide. In both cases, medical personnel were alarmed, and I felt myself getting into trouble fast. I have medical documentation to prove that my CO2 went out of normal range, and chart info that should show the beginning of a medical crisis in both cases. I also have previous documentation of these test results without a mask (CO2 within normal range and no resulting BP spike).

God, Family and Country!!! Also, coffee, dogs and flowers!!! 🌺🌻🌸

my friend is currently in the hospital with pneumonia and a collapsed lung...

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Facebook sucks ASS. In fact, that's probably what Zuckerberg wears on his face - a nice, fresh, dirty ASS, nose inserted in sphincter. I get the feeling he'd like that.

33 year old Father of three children. Working every day for my children to have a better future!

Yup, I am walking proof, not of the pneomonia but i got a sinus infection within two weeks of the mandate in Colorado, and now fighting a bacterial sinus infection with some hardcore antibiotics. And yes i wash my face diaper weekly. I am forced to wear it at work sadly.

In response Brad Smith to his Publication

I've had 5 sinus infections since the start. Have a deviated septum from being hit in the left side of my nose from ex husband and get them frequently....maybe 1 or 2 times a year but this year has been HELL with mask mandate at work.

(1) Show this thread