Only people mentioned by @RightReady in this post can reply

In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication

oui ouvrez les containers 🤓putain

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Looking into this showed this so far to me as I can interpret. The canal block may not actually be the target of attention I think. Exposing that ships frequently turn off their tracking & change names mid-route &load/unload/exchange cargo at sea instead of in port beyond registering loading/unloading may be the key. They oft meander around just outside the Straits of Gibraltar & that may be the direction to look. Loads of the ships went the long ass route around Africa instead of waiting in line for the canal to open. Here is what got my attention about this whole thing...remember the oft mentioned "Red Castle" and the "Key" to unlock things? Well...take a look at Gibraltar's flag...

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fupload.wikimedia.org%2Fwikipedia%2Fcommons%2Fthumb%2F0%2F02%2FFlag_of_Gibraltar.svg%2F1200px-Flag_of_Gibraltar.svg.png&f=1&nofb=1

I am no decoder or math genius for that stuff...but this seemed quite curious to me & rather hard to ignore.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(4) Show this thread

Watch the water. If they think they're going to have to off load those containers, they will probably start emptying them first.