Only people mentioned by @oldrooster in this post can reply

For God and Country, and the enlightenment and prosperity of humanity ; I still hold the fuckin line.

In response Jamie Wagner to his Publication

I want to believe he's on our side. But I can't confirm. I seen equal amounts of info for and against that perspective. I'm reserving judgment for now.

Not here for glory or praise. Here to learn and share knowledge. Not always right but always willing to learn.

In response Jordan Anderson to his Publication

To be clear, I never said he was on our side. I just posted that he was trying to tell us what the movie was really about. I've heard both good and bad about him. He may be in the grey area of things.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

Pleased to see he is a white hat.

In response Kells 1960 to her Publication

No, he isn't sorry to say

(1) Show this thread

proud daughter, spouse, sister, aunt of patriot veterans

Keanau has admitted to carrying around a bottle of adrenachrome as though it's the norm in Hollywood. Not a white hat!

Not here for glory or praise. Here to learn and share knowledge. Not always right but always willing to learn.

In response denise par to her Publication

never stated his position. He just tried to warn us.

(1) Show this thread

Honesty, Loyalty, Values and Respect very important to me. Love animals especially dogs! Love our country! God Bless the USA❤️🤍💙🇺🇸🦅

so glad to find out that Keanau was a White Hat!