George H.W. Bush is the mastermind behind the JFK assassination.

Pictures 1 and 2 are of George H.W. Bush on the day of JFK's assassination.
Pictures 5 and 6 are George H.W. Bush's coffin. Notice the wrinkled flag. A wrinkled flag on a coffin is for a traitor.
Pictures 7 and 8 are of JFK Jr. revealing his first cover of George magazine. He told the world who assassinated his father. Read between the lines on the cover. "President George."

Only people mentioned by @Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

When asked by Warren Commission where he was that day...he couldnt remember. I was 5 and remember where I was.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

(1) Show this thread

Not here for glory or praise. Here to learn and share knowledge. Not always right but always willing to learn.

Don't forget Nancy Pelosi also attempted to poison President Trump in hope to remove him. The poison she had has a four hour delay before symptoms would show. He knew and refused to shake her hand. Rewatch the speach he gave before he got there. People were signaling each other all over the place and caught on camera.

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response Jamie Wagner to his Publication

It's one of those#sixwaysfromsunday Shumer was talking about

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

Yes!!! I remember this!

(7) Show this thread

God wins, life is divine & united we are strong!

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

In response Anila Vanilla to her Publication

i watched this 2 yrs back and couldn't believe all the deceptions.
so so pissed

(1) Show this thread

A grandmother that thanks God every day for DJT. Totally behind "Q". Thanks to all I follow that keep me informed. Great time to be aliv

The Bush Family is connected to Clinton/Obama/McCain and the list goes on. Evil, all of them. Enough of dynesty's

You left out 911 and the Reagan assasination attempt.

Not here for glory or praise. Here to learn and share knowledge. Not always right but always willing to learn.

Trump knew he was a traitor. He was put on display for the world to see. For those who know.

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

George Bush his wrinkled flag was because he was treasonous trader, a murderous pedophile, a demonic creature Who burned our families alive on 911.

(1) Show this thread