Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana thx
@tomsblessed

Nana identifies as .... well Nana is what I identify with because that is good enough for me. I can manifest what ever future I want so I guess I will just stay me.😁😘😇😁

@sirhuckleberry Well said.... after all, you are divinely made is the Creator's likeness. There has never been another just like you nor will there ever be. Period. YOU, darling, are God's precious daughter.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @kevinjbuttner in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication

Let's talk about the God's image thing since you mentioned it. I was raised in religion by everyone thinking that God is a white man (man), but when I had my vision of him and his message a few months ago he was bright golden light energy in the shape of a man but NOT a man.
Now when I go back to my NDE yrs ago what I was also was light energy as well, so my heart and head brain both in agreement have decided that what is meant by "made in his image" means we are "light energy" just like him, our souls that is. The earthsuit is well.... just an avatar vessel for the soul energy.
We are infinate eternal light energy is what I saw of God and what I turned into with my NDE.
Simple logic.