Only people mentioned by @RAW68PLUMBER in this post can reply

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Rich Webster to his Publication

Roberts must be impeached, rotten to the core.

TrueQ Red White & Blue Patriot ! Love God, family & Patriots ! Support our Vets/Military Children lives matter Just love my America

11, one of their fav #'s, Roberts is a pedophile, bought his children.
The only way he will be stopped is to be removed by the People. We are getting no where when it comes to those in authority. We can't expect the corruption to end when those in power are the corruption.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Not here for glory or praise. Here to learn and share knowledge. Not always right but always willing to learn.

I wonder if they had any dirt on him that they could use to force the fisa?

TrueQ Red White & Blue Patriot ! Love God, family & Patriots ! Support our Vets/Military Children lives matter Just love my America

In response Jamie Wagner to his Publication

The evil witch with an evil buyer of children. Does anyone believe there is going to be justice, the Justice still sits in the highest court.
So, what do We The People do...

(1) Show this thread

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

FISA PEN15 right in their Cabal minion asses.