MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

Truth seeker, good or bad. Blocking me only reiterates you knowingly tell lies and are afraid of the truth I'll correct you with.

R.I.P. John John, only if they'd let you, I know my friend.

Only people mentioned by @DDK in this post can reply

Truth seeker, good or bad. Blocking me only reiterates you knowingly tell lies and are afraid of the truth I'll correct you with.

Hmmm, well that's not very christian now is it?

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response Storm Bringer to his Publication

who said i was i? i look at your page and you seem to have a problem with people who think JR is alive so you go shill aomewhere else you sound like that lil punk Jordan....haha eat dick commie

(1) Show this thread

Sheeple Hunter, TRUTH= scorned wounded Beast but her honour must be defended, 4SHE LEAVES NO ONE BEHIND #WWG1WGA #AllRoad$L€ad2Switzyood

@ddk Stay Kool! ✌️🙏Don`t quench their thurst nor roll out the Loosh Barrel...#FutureProvesPast = Until#EBS will have the JC before the empty tomb + Noah Lark before the storm PTS 😤https://www.humorousmathematics.com/post/what-is-the-loosh-stop-feeding-dark-dimensional-entities-your-negative-energy