Ringmaster of my family circus. Nature keeps me grounded. God Bless America, land of the free. Let's keep it that way.

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Delux Omega to her Publication

what if this is [their] way of transporting [their] blood supply. since ALL the other methods arebeing dismantled, like wayfair and containers

Ringmaster of my family circus. Nature keeps me grounded. God Bless America, land of the free. Let's keep it that way.

Sure, why not? It's a legal sale and purchase of a Nike branded sneaker...made even cooler by the Lil Nas promotion and I guess the Satan shit? You can buy boutique handbags made from human skin online (no joke), why wouldn't like be a discreet way to cycle out their supply? Sick fucks.

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

[they] do like to throw it in our faces.

Only people mentioned by @Anubis_Osiris2 in this post can reply

i have seen this, the red shoe club. all have deep satanic ritual origins dating back millions of years.