Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

https://www.thewashingtongazette.com/2021/03/breaking-18000-minors-arrested-for.html?m=1

Remember wen Trump said 'COYOTES'
And they lost their minds & ridiculed & laughed

These are toddlers
Wat 'parent' sends a 3 yr old to cross the border?
Ppl who have sold their children
Or ppl who kidnap children
😭😭😭😭😭

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

this is crazy

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Please God step in soon!!!

FOG, Patriot, MAGA : Interests Health, Exercise, Photography, Travel, Ancestral History, Craft Beer &Spirits, & Love Raptors.

No The Parents are being killed

Yoga & Meditation Instructor, Reiki Master, BQH certified, Lightworker, Wife, Mother, Friend! God Bless Patriots and Q!!!

Agreed

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

My God. 🙏 Praying for these kids 😥

These young kids im so sure were sold to the highes bider, you just dont send your baby over the border alone no way in hell❗️These kids are being sold❗️🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Proud Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸 DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accounts🤪😂

these sweet angels 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 God Protect them. I know many people that would love to love & raise these innocent babies.

https://thenationalpulse.com/news/harry-markle-disinfo-gig-after-lying/

Even “Prince Harry Markle” is cashing in with the human traffickers.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Katie Couric? Wow, I knew she was a trump hater but didn't know she was in on this

(1) Show this thread

This was not just a communist take over, with the stolen election. This was about reversing Trump's success at stopping human trafficking. The elites wanted their supplies of fresh new shipments of sex slaves and children to flow plentifully again. The democrats wanted their slavery system back

And it will keep happening because NOTHING that has been said is coming into fruition! WHY? Doesnt i make you wonder why the suffering continues?

(1) Show this thread

It has been reported that parents are being killed by the cartel in order to kidnap their children. what were watching is a travesty, crimes against humanity!!

Trump is my President Then and now! Proud wife and proud mother to veterans. God Bless our military.

both! evil people either way