Most people are good.

Including USSS that protected JFK.

60 year plan.

Reversing [their] spell.

Patriots don't lose.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

I love this country and want it back! WWG1WGA

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

It sure looks and feels like we’re losing. Something better change. Now. No comms, deltas, or promises. People are dropping fast, literally and figuratively.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

by God's Mighty hand they better be...
or it's on like Donkey Kong😉😏🤐

or longer 😄

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

HELL NO we are not going to lose!
You are right on that one. One way or another we win this thing.
God wins this round!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

JFK is still around. I don't think people understand this 100% yet. JFK
Reincarnated. JFK jr. protected. This is big time Biblical. 🤩🙏✝️

was jfks driver the one with the headshot a usss? Think Regan was also shot by usss and not the fall guy we were told but idk

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

With God on our side it's all winning!!

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Patriots have always held the high ground and therefore a 17:1 advantage in this fight.

My new (old) book

BOTH Men.#KennedyVision

Both Men

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

It was set up to be the way it happened. The whole incident really traumatized me as a kid, think i was about 12. I will never forget that day. President Kennedy would have really shaken things up. He was good & well intended. Most of all, very loved by the People.

I am a Patriot. I support President Trump. We have to defend our Constitution.

We need more than good people...we need brave patriots. There are a lot of good people who are just afraid. They have crippled people with fear...it pisses me off.