Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Great video@ghostezra...I agree with one of the other comments...One arrest would be nice...And, yes, I agree with them this scare event is rough...I still have faith that this stolen election will NOT stand...but I'm a stubborn bastard and I know what I know and my spirit says we will win that what we believed about Q was right and what we thought the victory would look like might change and has but my faith in God and the good people of this country and of humanity and of Trump and the Patriots behind him and in our Military is unwavering...The cavalry is coming...I know they are....Just hold on a little longer...I know they're coming...Hold the line!

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

Where We Go One, We Go All

Patriots Who Are Passionate About Pursuing Peace Through Strength & Actively Shining LIGHT On Truth, Freedom, LOVE, and UNITY! WRWY!

Passionate Patriots voted for a fealress leader NOT a Politian! No one has fought for the forgotten men/women like DJT has! We stand united and full of PRIDE for the RedWhiteBlue as we take our ciuntry back!

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Amen! 💥 "The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it." John 1:5

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

Literally had tears and chills. I have so much faith in these brave Patriots.

The Great Awakening • This is it • Buckle Up • Godspeed🙏🏻🇺🇸

Please...🙏

AMERICAN at birth.. PATRIOT by choice.. my rights are from GOD, not from any man!! #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverthing #1776 WE WIN!!!

thats scotty films type stuff?!??

Only followers of this user (@imat) can see their posts

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

🙌💖

Deplorable from Dixieland🦅 🐸WWG1WGA🐸 HERE FOR THE GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER DJT Q +. 17 TOO LONG END IT NOW PLEASE 🇺🇸

just one arrest🙇🏻‍♂️ its terrible this scare event

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Sturgill Simpson to his Publication

Yes one arrest would be nice...And yes I agree with you this scare event is rough...I still have faith but I'm a stubborn bastard and I know what I know and my spirit says we will win that what we believed about Q was right and what we thought the victory would look like might change and has but my faith in God and the good people of this country and of humanity and of Trump and the Patriots behind him and in our Military is unwavering...The cavalry is coming...I know they are....Just hold on a little longer...I know they're coming...Hold the line!

(1) Show this thread

Seeker of Truth | Dark-to-Light | WWG1WGA

Good to finally see you here, Friend.