Remember that catchy song...Old town road
Well I wouldnt advise watching the music video he just released & no kids need to listen
THESE PEOPLE WORSHIP SATAN

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

I cannot unsee this. How disturbing.

On the shoe is Luke 10:18 which says, And he said to them, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven."
Why would he put this verse on these shoes?

In response Nik Rambo to his Publication

Not sure I agree with what you are implying. No amount of indirect bible verse in this video can wash away the direct message he has communicated. This is pure evil with him putting a Bible/ verse under his shoe to walk over

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

In response Nik Rambo to his Publication

I haven't watched the whole video🤢🤢🤢
But this clip starts with him falling from the sky
Is he supposed 2 be likening himself to satan

(2) Show this thread

But why select a fugly person???

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

This is absolutely repulsive and downright blasphemous. This is not entertainment or music its filth!🤮🤢🤮🤢🙏✝️

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

Just my opinion, but all these people in positions of power & influence that are intentionally leading millions/ billions of our youth down the path to destruction (satan) GOD will hold them accountable. More so then the average Joe

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

Lil Nas X Unveils ‘Satan Shoes’ That Contain Human Blood And Are Limited To 666 Pairs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSR6_SdFeQs

Lil Nas X Unveils ‘Satan Shoes’ That Contain Human Blood And Are Limited To 666 Pairs - YouTube

This rapper teamed up with Nike to make a satan shoe with human blood inside...What is the world coming to when a major shoe brand releases shoes with human ...

#FamilyIsEverything, The Truth Shall Set You Free

In response Kitkat Reborn to her Publication

wtf! human blood in the shoes?
IT TRULY IS THE END TIMES

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Disturbing on SOOO many levels.

No words to describe, how does one put into words such evil, beyond comprehension, shocking, horrific, hope this will be a big fat wake up call to parents as his targeted consumers are children and teens. please God very soon they will all be wiped off the map of planet earth forever🙏🙏
#GodWins

In response Jay Dee to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

sick ass shit . thats why people like this are paid millions of dollars and plastered in front of kids faces . they try to screw with peoples brains purposely and i cant wait til the day this is all over hopefully im around for it

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

Wow... Actions really do speak louder than words, they could not shout it out any clearer than this 😡

Recently red pilled, MAGA, WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 I love God, my family, DJT, the truth, birds 😊, and the United States of America ❤️🙏🏼

OMG. I need to pray after watching this evil.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

wow😬😬😬😬

Who?

wow. just wow.

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤨🤨

That is disgustingly evil!!!