So, at the height of our twitter usage, before the original purge, whenever your "follower count" was at its peak...

how many of them do you think were bots?
A good percentage?

Only people mentioned by @Time4U2Know in this post can reply

In response Time 4U2Know to his Publication

😪Only about half my number of followers are left, and many are bots. Blocking daily. Most of my good friends are gone.🤶

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

I don't think most of mine were!!
I'd check page, if suspicious would block!

I was banned on fb and joined twitter for the first time ever late November & was permanently suspended when the president was with my "10 followers". So I obviously made a huge impression for me to be removed with POTUS 🤣👍🏼🤣

In response Lizard Five to her Publication

Same! Made my 1st acct ever 12/26. Got banned yesterday! I feel like that must be some type of analytical record! 🤣🤣 Badge of honor, welcome!

In response Lizard Five to her Publication

Twitter. FB is stickly for personal connectons i.e. private family friend photos etc

(2) Show this thread

Free-thinker. Truth-seeker. Lifelong student. Curious. Proud wife of USAF Vietnam vet

I don't know what to make of it, especially as they just nuked me as a bot, and I only had 40 or so followers and I am most definitely a real person.
There were a lot of obvious bots, who posted the same narrative multiple times. But I'm pretty sure the folks I interacted with were real.

Free-thinker. Truth-seeker. Lifelong student. Curious. Proud wife of USAF Vietnam vet

In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication

I've never been suspended before so if anyone has suggestions how to make a new account and a new twt id, I'd welcome it. I'd like to keep helping out, esp to calm people down who are scared and confused.

I don't want to get permanently banned, which they threaten if I make another account. At least atm I can still scroll back to find article links and such that I never bookmarked.

I don't have any other suitable email account except real life ones. The suspended one was one I used for games.

(1) Show this thread

I think a LARGE % of nasty ones were. Some were just too stupid to be real ppl. Also, I don't have an account there but read you all on the web, with bookmarks., I'm guessing I wasn't alone. We're your family, too.😇

My acct was small, around 5500. Best guess? 25% or less were bots.

Baseball M⚾️M 🇺🇸 ❤️ is FOREVER 🇺🇸For GOD & Country 🇺🇸

50%

I was a small account with less than 100 followers. I thought that kind of account was insignificant. Yet I found myself suspended without warning. The bots must be a good percentage if they're nuking the large and small accounts alike.

Waking up people with one bread crumb at a time. And having compassion for those who can't SEE yet, BC everyone learns at different paces!

In response Gan Urf to his Publication

I just set up my fourth account, it let me, but as soon a I put one name in to search it shut me down for 11 hr. But if everyone was bots then I think we all have been lied to because those where the accounts we followed LOL

Only followers of this user (@CathySpartanj) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

American Patriot, Native Floridian, Quasi Off The Grid Rural Swamp Dweller (By Choice!). Trump/MAGA Supporter. Banned Off Twit,YT,IG..next?

Except for the folks I followed, (a lot I still haven't been able to find) I didn't really like the "feel" of Twit. It felt nasty...like you were swimming in a pool a lot of people peed in. 😂 Maybe a bad analogy, but it just felt filthy. To their credit, being booted off made me branch out in other directions which was a GOOD thing. And WHY look back? We aren't going that way..well except with FUTURE proving PAST, of course!😉

Remember the "test" that@vincentkennedy initiated? Lots of bots exposed that I thought were legit.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

At least 90% I only interacted with maybe 25 or so people. Like 6,500 people cared what I had to say...COME ON MAN😄😄

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

60% in my original account.

I'd say 50% or more.

In response Storm Tracker to his Publication

That was my guess too! 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

idk maybe 50% ... Time you know i was your favorite Russian bot! lmao
✌️😎❤️🇺🇸🍿

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

Cosideration I didn't know not ine of my followers personally , didn't go by my name and only joined twitter for the fight ,it is possible a couple thousand😂🇺🇸I didn't let a bot stop me though❤️

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

In response Bran WWG1WGA to her Publication

one" not ine (typo)

(1) Show this thread

I only had about 260 followers & thinking only about maybe 12 could've been bots....I was happy with the amount of followers I had ❤

Gritty critical thinker, soft-hearted & tough-minded, persevering Mom & Nana. May we all move into the fullness of who we truly are.

I came late to Q & did some lurking before I joined Twitter. What was interesting was FEELING who were legit followers - and I found some good ones whose info showed me how to research & process. So grateful for these & for all of you.

Only followers of this user (@Mystogan) can see their posts

An Old Soul and Eternal Optimist who luvs my hubby of 25 years. Enjoy banter but can't stand idiots! Luv Trump & Patriots 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

I never reached the dizzy heights of 1000's. I followed more so I could spread the news. So no bots for me!!! That being said I was still baited by an horrible little shill and of course, being a Scot I just couldn't keep my gob shut!! "SUSPENDED AGAIN". Goodbye Twatter forever!!

Gritty critical thinker, soft-hearted & tough-minded, persevering Mom & Nana. May we all move into the fullness of who we truly are.

I was such small beans that they didnt bother taking any followers, just sent me to Twatter jail straightaway!

I noticed when I created a new account, after a suspension, that I immediately got a few followers that weren't visable.

Very curious.

Never give up!! #WWG1WGA #Godwins

I don't think any of my 22 followers were, and yet I was still suspended. 🤣

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

In response Kristie Rider to her Publication

Love it 🤣 Glad you're here.

Patriot - 100% Trump supporter. Nothing can stop what is happening. God is in control.

In response Kristie Rider to her Publication

😆😆 Love your post. I didn't have many neither and I got booted off before some of the LARGE accounts. Makes no sense at all. I did notice many bots on Twitter. Funny because they all asked the same questions.

(2) Show this thread

I had close to 4,000 dropped to a couple thousand, then I was purged. 50/50

Ťʀᴜᴛʜᴇʀ & ŦʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍŦɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | 𝕍𝕀𝕊𝕀𝕋 ⇶ 🍀 #QFlagPin 🍀

I carefully picked EVERYONE I followed over time. I can't imagine more than 10% of them were bots. I always checked the number of followers before I clicked 'follow'. I wanted to make sure they had a track record.

In response Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication

yeah, I did this too. I wanted quality not numbers.

(1) Show this thread

Yes I do believe most on twitter / reddit are bots.

In response SEEK AND KEK to his Publication

but...if they were mostly bots, Twitter would have no reason to censor...my thought

(1) Show this thread

I think definitely a substantial percent (looking at accts like DOQ/VK/Shane/72Seconds, etc.), especially when you consider that Twit only purged ~70k accounts.

Infiltration not invasion... many probably lurked to map patriots out.

Truth seeker, patriot, child of God

I only had 1400 followers and before I deactivated it yesterday it was down to about 720, the drop was over about a week and half. Would love to know the metrics as well!