Only people mentioned by @Emandlio in this post can reply

In response Emand Lio to his Publication

un drapeau sans territoire ๐Ÿค”mais un chateau et une cle en symboles ..๐Ÿค“

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Green castle. A castle is a "fortified structure". Human Trafficking shipping containers are definitely fortified as well. Compressed air, seating and life-support systems to keep [their] product fresh. ]They[ are cutting off their supply of food and income and showing the entire world. The pagan symbol for everlasting life is the evergreen tree. The Red Sea is now parted and slaves are in the middle. we know how this story ends.

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

It's gonna be biblical!

(1) Show this thread

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธGreat find๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Electronic Audiovisual Artist (Dj - Producer - Audiovisual - Photography) 432 Hz

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

๐Ÿ•ŠAKA Sherry Mac๐Ÿ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWW๐Ÿ’งSOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW๐Ÿ’ง

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธmirrior.co.uk also ??? both great finds๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Single dad to 3 beautiful girls, UK patriot to the great USA, MAGA, WWG1WGA WW

i was born here in 1982, my dad was in the uk military, i was born on April 29th 1982, the uk military moved the hospital down there due to the falklands war, i was almost born down there but in the end they did not have to go in there. at the time the spanish was surrounding the border with personal and war ships ready to attack the rock, for months the UK military was moving beds and all sorts just incase it happened so my dad is very familiar with the tunnels because of this. if any of you have questions please put them forward and i will ask my dad for you. WWG1WGA WW

(2) Show this thread

TESLA ENERGY, JASON Q, CHARLIE WARD,X22 REPORT, MICHAEL JACO, SIMON PARKES, NICHOLAS VENIAMIN, UTSAVA,MEL-K, CHILDREN RESCUED AND MED BEDS

WHERE IS DURHAM?

Electronic Audiovisual Artist (Dj - Producer - Audiovisual - Photography) 432 Hz

In response DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

We were all born for such a time as this. Glad to be here.

โ“โ€ผ๏ธ