The best way to start your day is to do your morning exercises!
The reason I love dogs more than humans!🤣😂

Only people mentioned by @MikeStorm in this post can reply

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

Made my day. wow! Thanks for the smile then belly roll.

My dogs watch tv but when critters of any kind come on TV it is barkfest. This video here is adorable

Mom, LaLa, 2 Bluetick hounds, hunt, fish and live by "The mountains are calling I must go" E. TN

That is sooooooo sweet! I love my pups even if they don't do fabulous tricks

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

OMG those pure Souls of Joy 😂 🤩 🌟 💙 we are so lucky to share this planet with them 🙏 TQ 😊

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

What an awesome pup Godspeed

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

what a smartie

A true American Patriot who loves Trump! It’s all about saving the children. 💐💕

adorable!

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

😂😂🤣 Love it!

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

😂😂🤣 Love it!

😂😂🤣 Love it!

Jesus Christ is Lord! God & country & in that specific order. All lives matter including the unborn. Huge dog lover. NO DM's.

Me, too! LOL! Thanks for this.

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

I absolutely love this baby!!!