Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

While we wait for things to be done legally our country slowly slides into a communist country. If this continues for to much longer we won't be able to get our country back. Come on Q lets get something done NOW!!!!

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

not to forget the survivirs of SRA and trafficking who have been speaking out since the late 70's. Thise if us alive have known since the 50's.

My experiences at "the castle" (Hugh Hefner's) that i rarely mentioned to anyone ever - honeypot sting ops. were actually validated in the Q drops.

My Disneyland child prostitution experiences were validated this year by other survivors....in detail...Mr. Toads wild ride.

PS they dont care about the kids. We don't get meal breaks, or fed. Its not an 8 hour day, no bathroom breaks etc.

Been waiting a looong time....awake.

President Donald J. Trump Is Our Commander In Chief. U.S. Army Vietnam Era Veteran 6/72 -7/79 Ex Lead Guitarist

#WWG1WGA #JesusSaves #Truth #SaveTheChildren | Chemist, Retired Elberton, GA

Fantastic outline....
Thank you!

PS The last time I checked, God was still on the throne. Trust Him.

Rebel Alliance Scout. #SavetheChildren, NRA, Chess, USA, Q, Alamo. RideOrDie, Followed by Entheos. Trump Won, God Wins. WWG1WGA 👊🇺🇸😎✝️👍

Good post, thanks!