Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Call me crazy, but I'm getting more convinced by the day that God is allowing the vaccines to happen for a reason.

I'm also starting to think that God has impressed upon or spoken to DJT to bring about this plan as part of "showing" people instead of telling people.

The coming days are going to be insane, everyone.

PRAY.

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

people need to chill. if anything that vaccine is nothing but a placebo. there is no way the military would knowingly inject anything worse or they are as bad as the C😳bal. stop freaking each other out.

what about the tuskegee experiments on blacks and the LSD experiments on our soldiers in Viet Nam and many more our military has been using us for lab rats for decades. sorry dont trust anyone at this point but GOD.

In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Rifleman in this post can reply

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication

exactly, i trust God not the paranoid. seriously with white hats in control, i do not see Presisident Trump once lying about a harmful vaccine the military is passing out. use discernment.