It's crazy!
I feel so alive right now.
I feel extremely alert and locked in.
Things are being "seen" pretty easy right now.
Hope you ALL are feeling it, too!
#KeepWinning

This SH!T is FAR from over.

Only people mentioned by @Time4U2Know in this post can reply

23237 πŸ‘†πŸΌ2371 🐸 I am but a simple frog here to Make Earth Great Again πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God Wins πŸ€ΈπŸ»β€β™€οΈ God is Within πŸ˜‡

In response Time 4U2Know to his Publication

For those that have eyes to see....
HABBENINGS!

Christian, Wife, Mom. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ PO Patriot- here to keep fighting. Loud mouth DGAF about your feelings. HERE FOR THE SAUCE 🐸 GOD WINS πŸ•Š

We're just getting the band back together 🐸

https://youtu.be/9tjdswqGGVg

Wednesday was rough. No doubt about it. looking back 3 days, it now is more of a pathetic attempt at best. #wwg1wga

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Alert and Alive, this is not over.. following all information closer then ever, and God is in for the win.

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

The people that need to know are not looking for anything unusual. It may be apparent to us what is going on but the nonbelievers don't have a clue and wouldn't look if you showed them. These people will probably be the 6% that will never ever get it.

Truth teller/seeker. WWG1WGA. MAGA. Jesus is πŸ‘‘!

I agree. I got very upset on Wednesday, but quickly snaped back. Things are falling into place. πŸ’“πŸ’“

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Melissa Reeves to her Publication

me too --- its amazing how with all athe info I had i was still horrified in wesnesday. then something clicked when i read the marshall report and got off telegram and came came here ---i feel sooo happy and comfy now ...like im floating ......best ive felt all year. love you guys

(1) Show this thread

I agree, what a great time to be alive. πŸ‘€'s wide open on the 27th.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,πŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

Truth is healing, more fractal thinking, feeling a collective.

Trump is my President πŸ•†WWG1WGA πŸ•† Change Is Coming!

Yes!!!! I'm so excited!!

Grieving Catholic, Grateful Grandfather, Advocate for Sanity

I am waiting and praying for another lightning bolt to hit the obelisk in DC. Harder this time.

That would be Biblical.

TRUMP supporter from day one πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… Q #TRUMPWON #NRA #2NDAMENDMENT #WWG1WGA #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN

You got that RIGHT πŸ˜‰ THE BEST IS YET TO COME DJT πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… MAGA Q NCSWIC πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

i think you’re right ! πŸ™

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

It's like a weight lifted... no joke
#KeepWinning

Only followers of this user (@Juliemaga) can see their posts

πŸ™ GOD WON. πŸ™ Jesus is the Way. πŸ™ Love Won. ❀️ Love and Light β­οΈπŸ’™WWG1WGA πŸ•―I Love All Y’all πŸ₯° #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything πŸ’™β˜€οΈπŸ¦‹

Yes βœ…πŸ’―πŸ™ I see#KeepWinning#GodBless πŸ™β€οΈ

πŸ™ GOD WON. πŸ™ Jesus is the Way. πŸ™ Love Won. ❀️ Love and Light β­οΈπŸ’™WWG1WGA πŸ•―I Love All Y’all πŸ₯° #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything πŸ’™β˜€οΈπŸ¦‹

(1) Show this thread

I am a child of God born in His image and likeness. All opinions matter- welcome to freedom of speech!

Time, good to see you! Its far from over- I am following up on monkey weks latest video- super interesting!

I'm definitely feeling it!#KeepWinning#StormWarninginEffect

God has already won. βœ¨πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Right! Feels like the gift of 20/20 vision. 😎

I’m here standing for truth, God, country & Trump. I will not leave the battlefield until we win our country back πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ™₯️

Feeling it too! I've been down right giddy today!

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

For sure!! We're just done with the Intro.

Remove the mask when you approach me//Truth will prevail//Community Standard repeat offender

I didn't come this far and get suspended on Twitter and Facebook over a thousand times for it to be over. It's definitely FAR from fucking over. People need to start standing up!! Stop bending over and getting fucked in the ass.

TWITTER NUKED ME 8 TIMES OVER 4 YEARS, SO I MUST HAVE BEEN DOING SOMETHING RIGHT.

Definately feeling the groove. Election Night and Inauguration Day were a nightmare, now I feel like it's a wonderful dream.

With you!πŸ’›πŸ‘ŠπŸ»

Jesus Christ is my Savior. βœοΈπŸ€πŸ™πŸ»πŸ•Š John 14:6 "I am the way, and the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me."

Time, I'm feelin' great also.

Micah 6:8. God Wins. Revelations 18. Want my freedom? Come and Take it!

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

JUST TODAY.... my energy at waking was SUPER HIGH. There has been a release in the spirit realm. WE ARE WINNING!!

I have to admit, it was rough on Tues but I think the things we've seen in the past few days shows Patriots are in control.

My intelligence is being restored I thought my decline was due to 2 facters 1 hypothyroidism 2 old age.
Something has already been changed.
So easy to see the illusions the US Corps are presenting so much so event he sleeping are awakening

In response Denise America to her Publication

*factors

(1) Show this thread

I think all of us are at the point where we know we cant do anything but continue to pray and have high vibes. Today is a good day though and Im continuing to spread truth and remain positive!