Curious Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Crass humor appreciate 🀣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame πŸ†. Gemini β™Š. Type -O β›”. T.I. πŸš”.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

: Supreme-Court: Special-Duty. - YouTube

: SHARE, SHARE, SHARE THE VIDEO.: Russell-Jay: Gould, Hero of Our Planet: Truth-Wins. : http://linktr.ee/russelljaygould: Thanks for the video-sharing. : Lo...

Curious Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Crass humor appreciate 🀣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame πŸ†. Gemini β™Š. Type -O β›”. T.I. πŸš”.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

I have had people get absolutely irate and block me for sharing this video πŸ˜‚ The more you know...

Great share. But I'm confused as others are too. We know he captured the flag with the help of the other gentleman, but why is it he has never met with President Trump? There are many unanswered questions people have, just saying!

Only people mentioned by @Fearthepeople in this post can reply

In response CQQLKAT QQ Q to her Publication

I seen Trump make many "nods" to Goulds work last year in his speeches. One in particular almost exactly a year ago relating to Joint Tenacies, I had it bookmarked[as well as others] on a Twitter thread, but we all know how that turned out....

As postmaster general he controls the military, listen to some of his old seminars for lots of closure on current events. I actually see this playing into his personality type with these timelines perfectly.