I can't think of a more affirming time to wake than 2:55. There sure is a lot of quality work happening here on the night shift. I thank God. I Believe. 🎢 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=28pF89eh4a8

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

NANA will be your 17 again!😁😁😁😁

17s and 4s everywhere!
Q and Angels everywhere!

People would be surprised at what goes on between 2 and 5 every morning. It seems to be a time of great consciousness
whether you are asleep or awake whether you realize it or not
😁😁😁😁 πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

They tried to bury us, [They] didn’t know we were seeds

..couldnt sleep, myself..managed 4 hours. I need eyedrops..lol The moon is gorgeous this morning!

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Kairos Lion to her Publication

4:17. Nice. β˜•οΈ

In response Kairos Lion to her Publication

Yes, the night shift is good to see/hear ... but your sleep is precious too. Trying breathing techniques, long slow deep inhales and exhales ... and once you are in full belief that the plan is working and we will conquer all, things begin to fade away ... (not the horrors bc that is so very difficult) but on the otherside of the coin, those warriors who are cleaning everything ... give your thoughts and prayers to them ... if will also lift you up, I pray that your rest returns for a peaceful sleep. God bless.

(2) Show this thread

Child of God. Proud conservative American holding the line. Matthew 22:37-38

Thankful my eyes opened this morning snd i can still see the starsπŸ’«πŸŒŸβ­οΈ

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Karen Lou to her Publication

Amen to that! The stars are extraordinary this morning in wine country California.

(1) Show this thread

God loves you as much as He loves Jesus. Thank you Jesus. Thank you patriots and troops. God bless President Trump and keep him safe.

I just got 5:55.
Been seeing 1:11, 2:22, 4:44, 5:55 all the time for the past week!!

In response Laurie Weber to her Publication

The numbers don't lie. Good morning Patriot. β˜•οΈ

(1) Show this thread