https://youtu.be/2sWHOWDEXY0

COMMS FROM BULL DURHAM 💥.
BIG CLUE MAYBE MISSED ........................
BUFFALO TRACE ....... OWNER FROM COLORADO 💥
BLANTONS .....................................................
MADE @ SAME DISTILLERY AS BUFFALO TRACE 💥
FALSE FLAG ! COLORADO 💥
DIA MAJOR RE-CONSTRUCTION RIGHT NOW 💥

DENVER / COLORADO , DEEP STATE /. CIA. /. CABAL HQ 💥

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Only people mentioned by @CspoaJames in this post can reply

Never ever underestimate the underdog for their breath is like fire they move like the wind. Baking is a honed skill of mine since 10/28/17

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

from vesselfinder.com
INFORMATION

The current position of MAERSK DENVER is at Red Sea (coordinates 29.80297 N / 32.50668 E) reported 3 mins ago by AIS. The vessel is en route to the port of Suez Canal, sailing at a speed of 0.2 knots and expected to arrive there on Mar 22, 21:00.

The vessel MAERSK DENVER (IMO: 9332999, MMSI 338418000) is a Container Ship built in 2007 (14 years old) and currently sailing under the flag of USA.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Cathy Baker to his Publication

SO ITS LEFT 30.1776’ WELL WERE STILL GOING TO 1776’ 💥💥💥

(1) Show this thread

Never ever underestimate the underdog for their breath is like fire they move like the wind. Baking is a honed skill of mine since 10/28/17

wasnt the name of the ship behind Evergivin named MAERSK DENVER? the call sign for the ship was WDMQ. yikes

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Cathy Baker to his Publication

CATHY I DONT THINK I EVER HEARD THE NAME OF THE SHIP ??
💥
IF IT WERE DENVER, 🤣 CANT MAKE THIS UP

(1) Show this thread

NOW TIE KENTUCKY - COLORADO ??
OWNER STILL OWN ? or SOLD ??

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

Anyone notice he had two Emmy Awards on his mantel at the opening of the video? Question is....what actor is playing Durham?

In response Lil Iodine to her Publication

GREAT QUESTION , NEED TO THINK ON THAT ONE

In response Lil Iodine to her Publication

WATCHED THIS VIDEO COUPLE 10 TIMES TODAY
I JUST DONT SEE WILLIS IN THIS AT ALL ??
WHEN WILLIS DID. “ RED 2”. HE WASNT THE SAME AS IN. “ RED “. I DONT KNOW ??

(3) Show this thread