Empowering Christian Patriots with Truth! B2T Show 4-5 nights per week.

The world is waking up to the Pandemic Hoax... PCR Tests are not reliable (up to 90% false positives)... Lockdowns causing more harm than good.. https://www.bitchute.com/video/V9epnCfRUQxU/

I never thought they were anything close to 100%. I worked in an ER. There's a reason why they use multiple tests to confirm an actual heart attack versus chest pain. For flu tests A & B, also with Strep, they would tell the patient that the treatment/therapy was the same regardless if the test was positive or not. People would skip the test, of course, because doctors are allowed to diagnose on symptoms such as upper respiratory.

Oh, and not that it matters much, but I think C19 has been around for a few years...I remember seeing some really odd chest x-rays diagnosed for regular pneumonia with the docs scratching their head because the lungs didn't look quite like what they had seen previously for pneumonia, but all of the other symptoms were the same. Of course they woudn't have seen SARS because they weren't looking for that specific thing. But there were some healthy people that died-so healthy, they made the news. Hmmm...
#MAGA#GodWins#wwg1wga

In response Rick B2T to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Q_Sentme in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from QueZ Sentme, click on at the bottom under it