I'm posting this to show, what we should not be doing as Anons/truthers/love&light movement!
God Bless this poor soul, and I pray for her family!

#1 This is actually racist and creates division
#2 This is of low vibration, wrong and morbid! The children were important to wake us up as a collective, but we are creating dark for others by continuing to post these dark posts!
#3 The blame starts with our community/state/country/humanity it shouldnt be about these other countries!
#4 We need to start thinking about all of humanity, it was never about politics! It was good vs evil!
#5 Some of the dark needs to be shown, but its important we stay in the light more often!
#wwg1wga
#5DNewEarth
#FreeHumanity

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

My gosh...this is too much. Prayers for her family :(

God and Country! Retired Psychiatric RN, USA Patriot đŸ‡ē🇸❤ī¸đŸ‡ē🇸❤ī¸đŸ‡ē🇸❤ī¸đŸ‡ē🇸❤ī¸đŸ‡ē🇸WWG1WGA

YES! I TOTALLY AGREE!

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

OH MY GOD, WHAT IND OF MONSTERS ARE THESE??? CORRUPT CABAL POLITICIANS ARE AIDING ALL THIS SUFFERINGS, DEATHS AND KILLINGS... MAY GOD TURN HIS EYES AND GRACE UPON HUMANITY!

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot đŸĻ…đŸ‡ē🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮ī¸ đŸŽēđŸŽēđŸŽēđŸŽēđŸŽēđŸŽēđŸŽē#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 đŸĻâ¤ī¸đŸ‘ŧ🤍đŸ‘ŧ❤ī¸đŸĻ

In response Elena Iove to her Publication
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

(1) Show this thread

MAGA Staunch Trump supporter. Constitutionalist. WWG1WGA

exactly. did you hear Xiden going on about fixing other countries lights? sheeit. those who take care of others before their own are infidels!!!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts