Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

🇺🇸 Proud American 🇺🇸 #2A #1A Constitutional Conservative DAR 🚫DMs XTwit: https://twitter.com/1MaidenAmerica

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Where was this posted?

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

That video seems a little fake to me for some reason. Gosh, I hope I am wrong.

Only followers of this user (@misfire) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

Status! 🤣🤣🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Italo-Argentina Patriot looking for justice... and waiting for Karma

Durham, the new Red Queen in Alice in Wonderland.
Off with his head!!! jajajajaja 😁😁😁😁

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arPVTYsT1iU

Alicia en el País de las Maravillas de Tim Burton | Escena: '¡Que le corten la cabeza!' | HD - YouTube

La Reina Roja busca al ladrón de sus tartas y culpa a uno de sus sirvientes. ¡Podrás disfrutarla una y otra vez con el DVD o Blu-ray de la película Alicia en...

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

There is speculation that Allan Parrot is Durham.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

"Noah"= rest ,Peace
rest in peace ?

I support President Trump and the demise of the wicked elite.

Thanks! I thought he was a dud. Waiting for heads to roll...

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

my emidiate response is O SHIT! O DEAR!
reminds me of 3 movies with Liam Neeson
They r called ( Taken 1,2,3, )🤔

yesssz..!!!!!

Your flexible friend. Interested in art, antiques and collectables. Music is the food of Love. Social Club Treasurer. Love President Trump!

😍😍YAY!

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

#BQQM 💥💥💥💥💥
🍿🍿🍿🎬🎬🎬😂😁🤫🐸👍🎥🔥🇺🇸⚖🙏

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

guys theres more pics

(4) Show this thread

Alchemist, psyChic, Sense8, exorcist. WWG1WGA

jfk jr hands?

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

In response Hally Urquhart to her Publication

No one has seen Durham for a very long time. So why wouldn't he be an actor like so many playing very convincing roles right now. Recently saw the post that Samuel L. Jackson appears to be Oprah. That one is a good role and even has the ankle bracelet on. Don't know who was playing Harry and Meghan. We know Biden is Actor James Woods. Curious to see who else is playing roles.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Hally Urquhart to her Publication

Oh My!

(3) Show this thread

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

the lack of a sense of humor on this thread is disheartening. gah...gonna go buy some more toilet paper. i thoight it was funny g.e.

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

This vifeo is of a fake Durham.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

The smirk at the end says it all, LOL

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

Fake!!!!!!

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

LA Native, Lives in Colorado, Trump Patriot, Wife, Mother, Love My God and Country.

John Durham is a Prowler!

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

this guy's got me laughing!! love the dead pan-

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

https://youtu.be/2sWHOWDEXY0

Soon, very soon...

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

So....what is the point of this post. Doubtful that the real John Durham would put this out.

Nice try bud.

NOT HIM

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! 😉🌴 Purged w/Trump.

😝

🤦‍♂️annnd now everyones reposting

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts