Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Call me crazy, but I'm getting more convinced by the day that God is allowing the vaccines to happen for a reason.

I'm also starting to think that God has impressed upon or spoken to DJT to bring about this plan as part of "showing" people instead of telling people.

The coming days are going to be insane, everyone.

PRAY.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Passover starts Sunday the 28th thru Easter 4/4. Was thinking about the original passover: needing to sacrifice a lamb and put the blood over the door.

Biblical thinking for Passover 2021: I really hope the military pulled a bait and switch with the contents of the vaccination vials. We all have sacrificed in one way or another through this, some more than others. I am so very grateful for many thing throughout this past year.

I just hope that there is mercy for the deceived and judgement/ramifications can truly passover them as well...

I'll share Mercy the USN ship. It's in Portland I took this picture.

In response Brett Tescher to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Do I seem to remember it's been there for months getting "serviced?" or am I mistaken?

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Brett Tescher to his Publication

Correct.

(1) Show this thread