Only people mentioned by @GracieNoodles in this post can reply

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

In response Gracie Noodles to her Publication

I suggest we take out the captives and crew and stand well clear. I suspect we might be treated to a live demonstration of the Rods of God being used to clear the greatest example of a blocked drain in human history!

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

Everytime I see this picture I imagine Mini-Me sitting in that bulldozer, pushing on the ship and going, "eeeee.....EEEEE!!!..."

Truth seeker who's sick of the ridiculousness!!!

Looks like it may take awhile. lol

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

😁😂 lol

They tried to bury us, [They] didn’t know we were seeds

I am a sailor; This maneuver right here ⬆️
was very hard, to accidently, do.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Kairos Lion to her Publication

I am seeing evidence of that fact. I believe you.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

How did it get stuck?
On purpose?
God?

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I'm gonna go with God. Mornin Huckleberry. ☕️

(1) Show this thread

Seeing that it's ever green, I hope they look for children before it's too late!

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

In response Jack Crimi to her Publication

All shipping containers are traceable, worldwide by linked official computer systems. It is very simple to identify containers carrying any live breathing animal, including a human cargo. To run a successful smuggling business you would need insiders who can secretly mark your containers on the system to avoid pseudo-random customs inspections. You could even mark your competitors' containers to be inspected! (Such a system would need backup by the usual gangster methods to deal with honest inspectors who somehow stay in the job). Find the programmer, offer him and his family protection and you can break the code. It has to be a military solution, of course, when the whole system is compromised.

(1) Show this thread