Only people mentioned by @NothingIsRandom in this post can reply

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response Nothing IsRandom to her Publication

I just love Joe M so much .

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Tenacious Wisconsinite fighting government and medical tyranny. Redpilling for many years before I knew it was redpilling.Where is my origin

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

The absolute worst is that our Children have had to suffer. The amount of evil sickens me. War is a horrible act but seeing what these innocent kids & women have had to endure is a tragedy. I am so greatful we have a real Commander In Chief who isn't going to tolerate any of it. A Military full of loving caring heros to rescue & assist with the challenge of mopping up the mess for lack of a better discription. Blowing up many of the DUMBS. IWe have been awakened to a World of Lies & deceit. I pray this never is allowed to exist again. God Help America & the World.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

and the more we learn, the more DETERMINED WE BECOME

we will never give up
never stand down
never submit

WE WILL NEVER LET OUR SPIRIT GO DARK

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

Amen

(1) Show this thread

inspiring.