Watch this video and listen to Putin, then share your opinion in the comment section bellow.
DO YOU THINK HE IS A WHITE OR BLACK HAT?
Decide for yourself. 🍿

Only people mentioned by @NoMercy2Q21 in this post can reply

In response NoMercy 2Q21 to his Publication

Putin has been hitting some serious homeruns. White hat in my book.

I say White, my russian friend does not like him at all however :/

Jesus is Everything, Love my family, Animals are my thing, feed the poor, help your neighbor, love your enemies, serve God and country.

I'm going with white hat.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

White Hat all the way. Very high moral standards. This is why HRC & Obama hated Putin.

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

I love this video, so glad to find it again. I will share it! Hope it goes viral. I always liked Putin instinctively, even when those around me thought I was crazy back in 1999. He's been battling the Cabal mostly on his own for a very long time. ThanQ for sharing.

White Hat all the way! Hes been trying to take down the Cabal for many years!

White

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

The man Is A Super Star

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

The man Is A Super Star

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

white 🙏

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts