I just wanted to extend a heartfelt thank you to this group of digital soldiers. I joined this movement pretty late in the game, right after the election to be precise. After being a lifelong republican, my last vote for a republican president was George H.W. Bush. During his term, I felt as though the republican party was moving away from it's strong conservative values. I hated the idea of America going off to fight someone else's war. I left the party then and had been independent since. In fact, I didn't even vote for Trump the first time.

Only people mentioned by @KentuckyPatriot in this post can reply

In response Kentucky Patriot to his Publication

I thought it was more of a publicity stunt than a political movement. But having shunned the MSM years ago, I could actually watch what he was doing. I could see the moves he was making and all the incredible achievements he was able to bring forth, despite having to fight both parties to get it done. Being a doctor, I could see things were not adding up with the plandemic about 3 months into it. Inconsistent medical messaging, different medical authorities issuing contradictory statements, nothing was adding up.

In response Kentucky Patriot to his Publication

And then I watched the election. Again, being a man of science, the statistics were completely off. I started trying to seek answers to what I had just witnessed. Obviously, MSM was not giving me any honest answers, so I started looking elsewhere. That’s when I started to stumble onto the Anons. Finally! I had found a group of people that were saying things that actually made sense. I didn’t know anything about Q or the posts, but I was intrigued enough by the honest voice to start looking myself.

(1) Show this thread