Only people mentioned by @DANMARTIN17 in this post can reply

President Donald J. Trump Is Our Commander In Chief. U.S. Army Vietnam Era Veteran 6/72 -7/79 Ex Lead Guitarist

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

Please hurry President Trump because we're close to losing it.

100%

Thank you!

God Bless Donald Trump, the Q Team, and Patriots all over the world! #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveAmerica #GodWins

We're burning daylight....and most of his 2nd 1st year. Let's do this!

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

Yes it's a reupload of an old recording edited to 17 seconds.
The Time Stamp was 3:04 pm
Drop 1504
HRC is being brought up a lot lately. Trump just asked where's Durham. When Hillary's emails take her down the entire Obama Admin goes with her because they all had private emails. Durham knows this!

We love Flynn and Trump! True Patriots and we are forever grateful for thier service and for eradicating evil from this Earth!

Trump and Q is why I am here. Been kicked off one platform after the next 😂🤣. Trump will return SQQN!!!!!!!!

And it' 17 seconds☺️

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

17 seconds long 🙏❤️🇺🇸

While this is a genuine video it was recorded almost 6 months ago. FYI General Flynn is NOT on telegram. But keep the faith!

In response Steel Burke to his Publication

Does it matter the viseonis 6 monthx old?
Itvis Gem Flynn, speaking. many need to hear this if not for the first time then again.
Msny of us have now vwen conditioned to
fact check snd authenticate to the extreme and sometimes we forget the content

(1) Show this thread

Child of God. Proud conservative American holding the line. Matthew 22:37-38

It's a 10!!!! Thank you sir!♥️🇺🇸♥️

love that interview. its from a while ago but please know Gen Flynn has made it clear he is NOT on telegram. only linn and sidney and don jr. flynn is fake acct

Isn't enough characters to say all I want to say

Just posted on Disclose TV moments ago.

President Trump, the rightful President, back in office. That is an answer to our prayers. I pray it is sooner rather than later. Anyone knows when did General Flynn record this video?

Old recording. Pre election. I remember it.