Only followers of this user (@misfire) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

In response Mega Magadonian to her Publication

So gut wrenching to see.
I imagine myself tying these evil bastards to poles all in a line.
I walk by each one very slowly deciding what torture I am going to use on them first before killing them.
If these monsters go directly to an easy death, I will be forever angry.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

These perps are Evil. I don't think there are Animals that treat their young this horrible

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free.

I can not wait for full disclosure. It is heart wrenching what is done to these children by those sick F*CKS and so many are still ignorant or indifferent to much of what is going on.

God Won! #Happily Married #Patriot 🚫DM's #TrumpisPresident #SaveTheChildren #SayNoToTheGreatReset #Eph 6:10-12

THIS EVIL WILL END!!!

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Talk about puting the spotlight on certain Countries, Shipping Co. Owners, Killary & Child Trafficking all in one fell swoop! The Donald is a Genius. The opposition has repeatedly failed to grasp that fact!

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

The right Man for the job. The Lord chose well.

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

the full package

(3) Show this thread