When do we get to collect from [jack] for suspending our accounts for no reason and no explanation? I was over 100,000 followers. Sign me up for a class-action lawsuit!

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Dad-Father-Christian I'm here to spread truth and fight for Trump!! Q

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Yep...20,000 thousand gone in 1 minute! Badge of Honor! I will always fight for trith!!

Dad-Father-Christian I'm here to spread truth and fight for Trump!! Q

In response Savvy Patriot to his Publication

Truth

(1) Show this thread

DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

If Lin Wood wasn't so busy, we could hire him!!!!

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

I was a small account, but they still took me down 4 times!

VictorianLivingHistoryActor CASmallBizOwner CivilServant HorseRanchOwner-I say F*ck & like pretty things #DILLEY300

I didn't have near as many followers.. but apparantly calling lady gaga's mocking, get out and vote redneck video retarded, was enough to get me permanently suspended for "hate speech". 🙄🤣..would i do it again...hell yeah 🇺🇸

Patriot. WWG1WGA #GodWins I FOLLOW back and welcome DM's but not from bots.

I as well. Class action.

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

[jack] took me down at 22.3K. Jokes on [them] because I took that as confirmation, but bring on the class-action lawsuit! 😎🇺🇸🦅

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

F for PJ

(1) Show this thread

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

I'm so glad you are here Doq!

Got a calling from God the Father... "SERVE GOD AND THOSE HE LOVES." I hope to always heed that. Happily married to a Marine Veteran.

I mean... he didn't even allow us to download our data. Jack isn't allowing us to inquire about so called suspension. He's not following his own rules. This is the first time I got suspended. I followed the rules in objecting to that suspension, and I still haven't heard anything.

I am a Patriot. I support President Trump. We have to defend our Constitution.

Me too. I didn't have many followers, but they silenced my voice, and prevented me from having access to my elected officials. Seems like a big deal.

Only followers of this user (@LeaOlive) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Miss ya bro. Hope the fam is all good..Holding the line best we can

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

With so many who would join, it might be just enough, after the split, to buy a soda.

That sucks, sorry! Our only peace of mind is I believe Jack will get served by sweet, sweet justice. I just wish we didn't have to wait so long for it to happen. It's going to be a while.

I wasnt nearly big as you but I feel the need for said law suit! 🇺🇸

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

I only had 6,500 but my account was TEN YEARS OLD😲 I did a lot of work shining light on local corruption.#SignMeUp

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Aww Beena Im so sorry. We will fight till the end!!

(1) Show this thread

MAGA patriot. Mother. Artist. Truth teller. WWG1WGA. Rebuilding support for my business. Check out my website plz! cash.app/$angelzplay

Me too! Took 35,000 from me this weekend!!!

VERY effective.

9 seconds ago at 9:09 EST

9:08 > 17
9:09 > 18 = R

21:08 > 1111
21:09 > 12/21 > 3 > 111 > +++ > 33 > 6

WIS = 51 15 15 > 17*3 > b1d3n > number POTUS followed > drop51

jack = [25] > 5:5 > 55 > " " " ...