Your Amazon order might be delayed...

There are nearly 200 container/cargo ships currently waiting to transit the Suez Canal.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

I am a faithful follower of God, Jesus & The Holy Spirit! Patriot;Q & Trump supporter! Author of “Lady In Waiting For The Promises Of God”!

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

CHECK THEM ALL!

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

even more encouragement to support local and USA businesses!

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Everyone should have canceled Amazon long ago. You dont fund your enemy just because its cheap and convenient. Get rid of Netflix too.

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Russia says take the Arctic route.

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

caught a warship before it went dark. screen captures are mintures apart

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

It comes and goes. Saw it last night, too.

(1) Show this thread

This is going to be Epic. Enjoy the show 🍿

fun fact, there was a purposed plan a while back where they wanted to create a secondary straight through isreal/jerusalem and connect it to this but was turned down. idk if that has any importance.

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

Wallets are hurting... celebs gone batty way more than usual without their adrenojuice...
how much you ask?
to the tune of $400 million AN HOUR... give or take a couple of bucks... you know tips and bribes... yhe works...

https://www.breitbart.com/news/suez-canal-blockage-further-strains-global-supply-chains/

#1 reason why being an independent nation and not independent on the world matters!

but but but muh butt wipe

Died w/Him in baptism💧raised w/Him by Holy Spirit✨ baptized w/His fire 🔥 Independent thinker & problem solver 💪 Trump is my President ❤️

Yeah and your Wayfair order and your Etsy order for those $12,999.00 pillows

hope my bidet isn't delayed 😂

are y'all looking at some of the names.. new york express next to jolly cobalto..ever excel, ever globe, i see a prosperity on top cluster, misc mia (lol) harmony livestock, amira joy....are these names even for real? Are white hats sending us comms?

look in the middle by Fayed...ship called jolly cobalto...lmaooo is it a coincidence? lol lol

AF Ret Dis Vet ☆ Prv Q/TS Clearance ☆ IT Systems Eng/Dev ☆ Funny w/ Chronic #Pain ☆ GOD ☆ Truther ☆ #Dercum's Disease ☆ #Fibro

If this isn't Ever Givin the Cabal a major headache ;)
EVERGREEN

What about their other ship Ever Greet? Out of Range ???https://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/details/ships/shipid:5992293/mmsi:371829000/imo:9832729/vessel:EVER_GREET

In response Rain Man to his Publication

Yes, it sailing long distances??$$$$$$

(1) Show this thread

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

Thats a lot of money being paid to the crew and refunds too delayed shipment...
celebs and politicians whitering from waiting on their adrenochrome

Freedom or slavery? ΜΟΛΩΝΛΑΒΕ 14:41 God Bless America

Happy Passover!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Bit of a mess innit?