Only people mentioned by @sambrown in this post can reply

In response Sam Brown to his Publication

this is exactly what I had always intened to do if I were to get flu like symptoms. This is what I always do.. ride it out. I dont need ro be tested and become a statistic. There is no need to do anything any different than I have ever done. No need to wear a mask, no need to get a flu vaccine of any kind and no need to walk in fear that Ibmight catch something.

In response Peaceful Protestor to her Publication

yes, never got any vaccines for anything, just take care about your imune system

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

A true red blooded patriot!! WWG1WGA

In response Sam Brown to his Publication

Omg...I was thinking exactly this today!!!