Only people mentioned by @Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

More of us should be brave and courageos and unmask the evil doers, so that it can be uprooted bit by bit. Keeping silent and turning the other way, wiill help satan proliferate...I applaud this patriot lady! God bless and protect her!

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Watched this recently, actually.
So Sad.

Save the Children, GOD, WorldPeace, Mr.Trump President of the World, JFK, Putin, Digital & Spiritual Warrior for the Army of God.

Respect & shared in The Netherlands 🙏💖💋🌹

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Her ordeal was made into the movie "The Whistleblower" (2012) staring Rachel Weiz as her.

The company she found involved with the trafficking was the Clinton Foundation.

Bosnia was made so poor that the girl she tried to rescue was sold into slavery by her own sister.

Although she was not successful, Kathryn IS the definition of a Hero's Courage.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

God Bless this Brave Gal.

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Great story. I'm just glad she's still alive.

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

I am very surprised she is still alive!

(1) Show this thread