Biblical=God. God's plan has no timeline.

That being said i would trust President Trump, Gen Flynn, and Q in regards to anything time related. President Trump keeps his promises and Gen Flynn doesn't lie. Q is the reason i am even awake.

Guiliani, Powell, Lin Wood, Mypillow, and a few more are patriots and I think are doing soft disclosure. But they never do it with hard date time deadlines.

Anyone else I assume are doing honest speculation and decoding without giving exact times and dates. Just honest Anons and patriots sharing decoded or vetted information.

Those that make hard time and date predictions, post disinfo, post anything attacking fellow patriots (Its ok to correct or give counter opinions respectfully), or practice click bait headlines are red flags for me.

#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#TheGreatAwakeningWorldwide#darktolight#TheStorm#thestormisuponus#Redpill#MAGA#trusttheplan#Trump#MAGA4Ever#TrumpWarrior#SpaceForce#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#drai

Only people mentioned by @Qbero17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Qbero Gil Vega, click on at the bottom under it