Future proves past...

Today's Fake News, "QAnon supporters suffer from poor mental health..."
Q drop, with 2-year delta TODAY, "Attacks increasing? Becoming more and more outlandish to paint as 'crazy'?"

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

An "opinion" piece by someone who has never met - much less known any supporter of Q. Neither is said opinion-person vaguely knowledgeable about what Q is - because it is NOT a person per se. They don't have the courage to sally into the "verboten" land of Q to discover for themselves just how fictional Q's posts are - OR are they? That is the fear - that their might be some logic & truth in them -& how scarey would that be!

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

😂Projecting again!! They are afraid!!👍

cowboy! hey , i just realized marker 2 was posted on march 27th 2019! i had my calendar marked and jsut went back and i dont know how i never realzied this beffore.... Tomorrow?!

💖We are all God’s children.💖

They need to keep their base under control believing they're the smart ones, while they're the delusional people.

#WWG1WGA I am also on Truth Social @MagaIrish. Learning patience with all of this waiting on the movie ending.

Oh, that opinion piece hurt my feelings.... NOT! Media slugs.
Have a wonderful weekend#Patriots while we can. Rest, fortify, believe, watch...#wwg1wga

CNN said the GOP has less intelligent constituency to deal with, Trump supporters and Q people are of limited intelligence.

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Cherie Ceci to her Publication

🤪🤪🤪🤪 twilight zone

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Wall Street hates Q and followers? why?#gamestop 😂

Search those cargoe containers.....we will show you CRA CRA...BTW there's a YUGE difference between crazy and outright wickedness and evil! Time is up for those who are corrupt!

The psychos always project their own deficits onto others.
So who suffers from poor mental health, he?

Retired RN, :) Grandmother, Healer, envisions a free Canada and a free earth.

too little too late mfckers news people

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

This is going to be Epic. Enjoy the show 🍿

another proof, what are the odds? how can you not believe in the plan?