Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

Wasn’t the Evergreen destination (Dutch) Rotterdam?

Remember last year wen....

Dutch police discover 'underworld' prison with torture chamber in shipping containers

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2020/07/08/Dutch-police-discover-underworld-prison-with-torture-chamber-in-shipping-containers/3901594180802/

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Hoping they open the EVERGREEN containers on live TV.

ALL OF THEM ACTUALLY 💣💣💣

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

Christian. Patriot. God told us we would have a front row seat. NO DM.

Absolutely wonderfully brilliant. They are caught in their own game.
To God be the Glory as He is Judge, Jury, and Warrior! God bless all our Patriots! We are transitioning to a new life.

Freedom loving, TRUMP supporting, Q following, God's Amazing Natural Universe Inspired, PATRIOT❗

This is fascinating❗ I hope you're right. It would be a good way to begin the salvation of our Republic.💔🤍💙

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Good breakdown. It's gonna hit the fan. The time for the World to know whats been going on is coming. We are going to have to help others to understand. So evil & Demonic, hard to believe there are really Black Hearted People like this let alone people who are supposed to be leaders. God is great & deserves the Glory. Our Military are amazing.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Peaise God! Praise God! ❤️❤️❤️

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Time will tell. in the meantime fake Potus is signung fake eo's to take our guns. if they try my bullsts wiol be real. liberty or death isnt a fucking slogan.

Crickey KeKz, TwaTTeRed x12 got fairly ridiculous, glad you're all here doin good. As1WeRideStorms. As1WeAreAll. Romans 12:2. Aroha nui.

What funny cock parked there?😉

🔥🐸🖕💥☠️💥🖕🐸🔥

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

Great Confirmation! 😎👍

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

On board computers hacked? Just like they do to the planes, our vehicles, small aircraft, large aircraft...

Just a guess. Hands off sabatoge & takeover.

(2) Show this thread

I also noticed too that the position of the ship was 30.1776 I wonder if that's a clue that maybe perhaps the Navy SEALs commandeered that vessel, But there are no coincidences

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

I say open those crates for all to see!!!

Jesus is Everything, Love my family, Animals are my thing, feed the poor, help your neighbor, love your enemies, serve God and country.

Exactly what I think is happening.
They are all going to be exposed.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

WHAT IS MORE FUN THAN WATCHING THAT WATER, WHOOO!!

praying that this is what is playing out. we will learn soon enough i guess