Only people mentioned by @Beltaine in this post can reply

In response Ilse van Kooten to her Publication

merci 😊

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Family is everything. I am here to stay connected with family and to support President Trump and patriots 🇺🇸

I love you all!

❤️ 144K | High Vibe Tribe | WWG1WGA ❤️

In response Trump Fan9923 to her Publication

love this

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸🐸WWG1WGA🐸🇺🇸 #SAVEOURCHILDREN Fight like a Flynn👊🏼 Perm banned fb, Instagram, tic toc

🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

Czech Patriot. Digital Soldier. Police Officer. President Trump Supporter. Spiritual Seeker. We are The ONE. God = Love.

🇨🇿yep we r great family 💗

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

❤️❤️❤️❤️🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦

KEK

#wwg1wga #thegreatawakening #godwins im a patriot from the land chosen by the true order of templars

to know yourself is to know all of us what drives us and fuel us ..... look at yourself in the mirror and behold us all, because we are all made in the image of the creator...... we are warriors of the almighty army of the light and we stand with you into the pits of hell and if you fall we are there to lift you up , brothers and sisters alike we are#wwg1wga

God, Family and President Trump. I'm a Mom, Nana, Veteran, Patriot. a Mom, Grandma, Conservative, Prior Military Veteran, Patriot

❤️'s to all

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

🙏❤️🐸🙏

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Same besties 😁😁😁😁😁 Im fortunate my hubby, my kids and brother and sis are all on board...but I know many are alone on this journey. Much love to those 💚💜💙

#WWG1WGA I am also on Truth Social @MagaIrish. Learning patience with all of this waiting on the movie ending.

Excellent, thank you Fren. Justice Will Prevail.

Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

Right backatcha kermit

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

ATTENTION ON DECK.
BATTLE STATIONS.
MEMES AT THE READY.
WWG1WGA

Another great meme.

Trump WON // Tyrannical Governments are a "danger to public health" so why don't we remove that first. The vaxx is poison

❤️🙏

Here to support my President, my country and THE CHILDREN 🙏🏻🙏🏻 🙏🏻 💥💥THE STAGE IS SET💥💥

🥰👊🏻💥

🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸‼️👀❤️🐸‼️👍🏼

❤️❤️🇺🇸👀🚀🚀‼️🐸👍🏼🍿

God please do not let me be deceived. You'll get news and memes here. Watched from the sidelines 'til Jan'20, activated Aug'20

i love this!

In God We Trust - All Others Bring Data #FamilyIsEverything Telegram: https://t.me/Dreamer45Forever Gab: https://gab.com/DreamerAZ

🙂🐸

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

Love all of you! ❤️❤️❤️

Not an authorized preacher - Opinions are my own. Constitution & Rule of Law - Paramount. Also 17 U.S. Code § 107 #MAGA - from the Start.

Truth

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Ditto, Fren!!🙏💗🙏😂

We love all of you ❤🤍💙

Father of 5 with my loving wife. Truth seeker and die hard patriot. Deepstate going down! FUCK CENSORSHIP! WWG1WGA #Fightback #NOSILENCE

👊👊👊👊👊

For God and Country, and the enlightenment and prosperity of humanity ; I still hold the fuckin line.

Hear, fricken HERE! You all keep me going. You guys are my clan. I've always been an outcast in the majority of situations in my life but here, I am home.

In response Jordan Anderson to his Publication

Oh, I know exactly what you mean. I have always been the "strange" one, never belonged anywhere and couldn't make any sense of anything in my life. Until this all happened. Now everything makes perfect sense. Like I have been preparing for this moment all my life. But I;n so happy we're where we are now. Blessings

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE SAVE OUR CHILDREN MAGA FIGHT FOR TRUMP DARK TO LIGHT THE BEST IS YET TO COME IN THIS TOGETHER

And we all love you!!! But it would be the coolest shit ever to have an Anon get together 🐸❤️🙏

WWG1WGA WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE SAVE OUR CHILDREN MAGA FIGHT FOR TRUMP DARK TO LIGHT THE BEST IS YET TO COME IN THIS TOGETHER

In response Redemption 172 to her Publication

all of us brothers and sisters together in one place... could you imagine that 🐸❤️

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

The bond is not physical.
The bond is purely spiritual.
The bond is based in truth.
It is our bond with each other.
It is our bond with Him.

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

That's so lovely and so true

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..