Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

HFV = 3663

RED PANDA = 63

😎

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Wife, mother, grandmother. Survived two Twitter suspensions! Love my country, love my President 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 WWG1WGA

i don't want to catch the "vax" flu. if you've subjected yourself to that needle in the arm, stay the hell away from me because if you didnt already have the virus before you sure as hell will now!

Awake since before 911, I am so excited to be alive during this great awakening! Everything is finally coming out!! USA Trump!

🙂Good Afternoow VK

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

actually i hope you do catch them, give them a dose of their own poison

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

stay away from the vax dealers!

Patriot of the World, Proud Bulgarian Citizen, Trump 2022 !

Me 2

. 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

International Bad Ass... mom .. muse and married to @Redwhitebluesk1 ... 80s scream queen... will take you down to China town ....

dose that mean get a flu vaxx??? I need the smart girls to tell me what you are saying or not saying ... doing or not doing.... I am going to post this then figure out how to read the other comments.... I only hope my people are there like in the old days... when we all had our OG handles....and phae was deleting posts.... and you were posting falconer stuff... I don't like change but I am trying out new giphys!

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

pfiser plant on fire
changing testing to reduce false positives
HCQ recommended by American Medical Association in Oct for Stage one Coronavirus

I am here to help in any way I can. We are all one in this. #Familyiseverything We won!

Micah 6:8. God Wins. Revelations 18. Want my freedom? Come and Take it!

Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light! 🕯️❤️🙏 God's Warrior of truth and light!

In response Hefty Smurf to his Publication

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response Hefty Smurf to his Publication

🙌🤣

(3) Show this thread

lotsaVitaminSEA~ all eyes on the water 🇺🇸

Good Morning, VK! ❤

The world is waking up to the vaccine hoax🙏🏻

HIFV 45 54

Good Morning VK

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

Razzle-dazzle my loves! Vibes R straight comedy here! Beating the dark vvinter back jus being ourselves! funzo...77 i saw that 1°7..{; 😆🥰🤩😂🥰🏄‍♀️🏄‍♂️💃🏽🕺🏾🏇

so when does this charade end? Its sad people are preparing for life devastation under Biden. when does the curtain part?

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

The one time i got it, i was sick 4x. Ill stick with my healthy eating ans ClO2

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

i will NEVER get any Flu vaccine. Got 1 around 1992-1993 & was so sick, my doctor said for me to never get another one. Wish they would stop this 💥

Good morning VK. No vax for me

Revelation 1:18 KJV- I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Just remember that between ages 0-70, you have a 99% chance of survivng the China Virus.

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

HIFV
These 2 jumped out at me.

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Good Morning, VK! :)

#FamilyIsEverything #WWG1WGA_WORLDWIDE #AmericanStateNational

I'll pass on any Vax

why does it always seem like bad news daily for us? ugh

Happily retired 🥳 Patriot since birth 🇺🇸 Christ follower 🙏 I support our President Trump 1000% 🇺🇸 @LucyDWigglebutt everywhere 🐶

In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication

This too shall pass. i promise.

(1) Show this thread

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

HIFV = 45 & 18 (R)

2min ago at 10:19

10:16 > 1:7 > 8|8 > 88 > 1and7 > 17 > 116 > T = 20 > 2 > 1111
10:17 > 1:8 > 18 = R > 9 > 333 > 45POTUS > 117 > U = 21 > 12/21 > 3 > 111 > +++ > 33 > 6
10:18 > 1:9 > [19] > 19POTUS > 1010 > 118 > V = 22 > 1111

HIFV = 45 POTUS > 9 > 333

Daughter of the most high✝️❤️🇺🇸

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

I wish I knew what all that meant, it looks very important and promising🇺🇸❤️🐸

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Post 333 made me think 1 year delta, there is only one 1-year delta for todays date.

(3) Show this thread

I’m a child of God and know the BEST is yet to come! 🙏🏻 Wife* Mommy* Patriot. President Donald J. Trump will ALWAYS be my President! 🇺🇸

Good Morning VK