I also want to remind patriots, that other patriots are waking up, so please dont say something is old news. yes to us it is, but remember back to when you woke up and came here, and you needed help connecting the DOTS. I was on Twit at the time and everyone was awesome directing me where to research. So if you want to point out like I did, that a picture I posted was from this time last year, that would help newbies know that it didnt JUST happen. I am seeing a lot of post of ppl just now finding out about Killary and EverGreen. So lets help them with any questions they may have. WWG1WGA

Only people mentioned by @XFILES in this post can reply

Happily married, Mom of two. I love my God, family, and my country. NO DM’S.

In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication

excellent point!

In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication

totally agree patience is required now, & some of us have to help these newbies, accept, understand, & be able to answer their Q’s, some of whats about to come out has not crossed the sleepeoples minds, never did they think for decades either, the depravity, so many corrupted, Celebrities, Singers, Politicians, Monarchs, Faith Leaders, we need to be Patient to allow them to catch up in order for the Masses to help HOLD THE LINE