Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

Apr 26, 2018 10:01:50 PM EDT
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ
>>1203096
We have it all.
The right people have the information.
GOOD people are acting on the information.
Think GOOG.
Think ES departure.
Think NK.
Many drafts.
Many shared users [foreign & domestic].
Variable access.
Codes.
Fake emails.
Game forum comms.
New intel revealed today.
Gmail comms.
[R].
[EG].
Define Evergreen.
When do you call a plumber?
Ongoing investigations require…..
Q [auth478-24zgP]

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

STOP IT!!! THATS MY ANGEL NUMBER! 😇 IT'S RIDICULOUS HOW MANY TIMES EVERY SINGLE DAY 333 BOMBARDS MY LIFE & I ALWAYS SMILE & SAY I LOVE U FATHER GOD. I KNOW THATS YOU. I SWEAR THATS HOW MY ASCENDED MASTERS, ANGELS, & GOD COMMUNICATES WITH ME OR GIVES ME CONFIRMATIONS THROUGHOUT THE DAY. SO BASICALLY YOU JUST GAVE ME A CONFIRMATION THAT WE'RE ON THE RIGHT PATH❤❤❤❤❤ YOU GOT GOD WORKING THRU YOU FREN🐸🐸🐸

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Amen. Mine is 11:11/1. Born 6/13 at 11:11 am So many manifestations if we are open to them. Father, Son and Holy Ghost are alwats with us 🎀

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Amen. Mine is 11:11/1. Born 6/13 at 11:11 am So many manifestations if we are open to them. Father, Son and Holy Ghost are alwats with us 🎀

(2) Show this thread

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

This is crazy! Not only does it have the Biblical references and meanings with the location and time of year - the tugboat names and the irony there and now combined with this information... This is pretty jaw dropping stuff here. Then add on the recent increase of the military scanning of our coastlines on both the east and west, and the Russian and US Navy blocking the Suez entrances... well the movie is starting to get very interesting now, almost hard to believe.

Thanks for sharing this.