HOW ABOUT A NATIONAL SECURITY ISSUE WAITING TO HAPPEN? NO, THIS IS PART OF USHERING IN HARRIS AS FAUX PRESIDENT#2 FROM ELECTION SCAM, WITH EVERYONE BEING FORCED TO DEAL WITH A CCP TRANNIE DEEP STATE PUPPET VIA AMENDMENT 25. THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE!! I WANT JUSTICE! I WANT MY DULY ELECTED PRESIDENT TRUMP! I DO NOT WANT A CAPTURED AMERICA! FREE AMERICA NOW!! THE GLOBAL WORLD SEES IT, WHY DON'T BRAINWASHED AMERICANS SEE IT!!

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Christian descended from a Captain in the Revolutionary War.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Wonder if they photoshopped his eyes blue there.

In response Camille 317 to her Publication

They probably did

(1) Show this thread

Yoga & Meditation Instructor, Reiki Master, BQH certified, Lightworker, Wife, Mother, Friend! God Bless Patriots and Q!!!

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

The idea of a scare event to wake people up is really becoming necessary. Why are Americans so stuck in the sand? Most people I know are lining up for the vax. Arghhh

Christian descended from a Captain in the Revolutionary War.

In response Allisyn McCarthy to her Publication

Yeah I think a lot of Trump supporters are ok with the vaccines cause he was touting them. I'm so ready for the truth.

(1) Show this thread