MAGA patriot. Mother. Artist. Truth teller. WWG1WGA. Rebuilding support for my business. Check out my website plz! cash.app/$angelzplay

Ok so I'm almost at 50% follow backs. Should I keep following people or let people find me? I'm losing my motivation here. Just got reported by some scum bag on Twatter who pretended to be my friend and asked where I had been so he could get me to admit I was banned. Then reported me for ban evasion. Twatter has ruined my life and now the enemy comes after me to further destroy me. These people are sick and I am ready for war. I cannot concieve of a life sharing our planet with demons. Sorry not sorry.

who else do you need?

MAGA patriot. Mother. Artist. Truth teller. WWG1WGA. Rebuilding support for my business. Check out my website plz! cash.app/$angelzplay

In response Kacy Groves to his Publication

You make a good point :)

I think it;s a GREAT point!!! Do not for a second give twitter that much credit. They don't define you. If you concentrate on what the evil is doing then you're gonna miss everything thats good. THAT is how evil wins. Don't let it. You are the BOMB! Don't forget that.

Only people mentioned by @William_Wallace7 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kacy Groves, click on at the bottom under it