@MidnightRiderChannel

And there it is - the red pill!

Only people mentioned by @IrishAwake in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Realtor, Core One Real Estate Publisher/ Round Town News Patriot, Strong Christian and Proud Mom Loves animals!!

In response Marie Nutz to her Publication

I think we all needed this today. I was laughing so hard!!!

Love God and Country Family #A1 #A2 Constitutionalist Patriot! Thankful for President Trump's fight for America's FREEDOM! JESUS IS TRUTH!

Hilarious!
I needed this belly laugh extraordinaire!

Child of God. Proud conservative American holding the line. Matthew 22:37-38

oops, there it is!

Are you sure that is Karli?

beyond the walls of belief - there is whole different world

🤣

DYING! 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂. Karli! LOVE IT

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Love Karli!!!

OMG it's so funny watching Tucker trying to be serious because that's who he usually is...

I loved listening to Mark fill in for Rush-he's hilarious!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Great to hear Karli's laugh!

Can't. Stop. Laughing. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

AND we get Karli kekling in the background!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
what a GREAT way to start me morning.
Thank you
BLESS YOU ALL

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

kek

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

The maniacal laughter ruined the whole thing.

In response Made In America to her Publication

Kinda

(1) Show this thread