Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Call me crazy, but I'm getting more convinced by the day that God is allowing the vaccines to happen for a reason.

I'm also starting to think that God has impressed upon or spoken to DJT to bring about this plan as part of "showing" people instead of telling people.

The coming days are going to be insane, everyone.

PRAY.

The vaccine is killing people. I'm not sure God would approve that plan 🤔. They are continuing to be pushed by governments because MSM is still in control of the brainwashed masses. Until that ends and people are shown the real dark truth, not the political strategies, people will continue to die.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @WeeJake in this post can reply

Learning the "old ways." Healthy diet, *good* Rediscovering my connection to God and all that is good.

In response ShonaP Spain to her Publication

People were given free-will correct? It sucks this has happened, but those are choice they made. People are always presented a choice, many don't use their brain anymore, it's too much work. People have been trained to be an instant gratification society.

"Take this shot so you don't get sick" easier to do that for most than actually put in the time, effort, and work to Eat healthy, exercise, figure out what vitamins to take, and what foods/drink to limit.

An Old Soul and Eternal Optimist who luvs my hubby of 25 years. Enjoy banter but can't stand idiots! Luv Trump & Patriots 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

In response MTB Mike to his Publication

I hear you but its still no way an excuse to kill millions of innocents because their soo brainwashed they can't see the truth. This is not what we are about. Open their eyes and they will see!

(1) Show this thread
In response ShonaP Spain to her Publication

we are supposed to encounter a near desth experience 🤷‍♀️

An Old Soul and Eternal Optimist who luvs my hubby of 25 years. Enjoy banter but can't stand idiots! Luv Trump & Patriots 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

In response Jan White to his Publication

We are supposed to help awaken them... Time to go in hard!!

(1) Show this thread