The biggest Red Pill EVER GIVEN is about to be distributed.

Only people mentioned by @Rena1776 in this post can reply

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

In response Rena 1776 to her Publication

RED PILL DISTRIBUTION CHAIN!!!

Lets hope its not smoke and mirrors.

Lover of freedom and truth. Will never give up, never give in...this is for the children who are the future!

Am praying this happens soon...for the sake of the children on that vessel.

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

This needs to come out and wake everyone else the hell up.

An Old Soul and Eternal Optimist who luvs my hubby of 25 years. Enjoy banter but can't stand idiots! Luv Trump & Patriots 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Prove it!! My friends want to be convinced!!!! Show them!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

I'll agree with the WIDEST DISTRIBUTION of red pills, but I do believe that General Flynn is still holding the BIGGEST one!

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response LouLu Jones to her Publication

TIMBER ! 🌲 Remember the evergreen tree at Christmas with President Trump ?

(5) Show this thread

Straight into the porthole!!