Patriotism & Love of God and Country runs in the veins of every Flynn...

Jack Flynn is as nice a man as you would ever want to meet.

#ThePeoplesBridge

Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

Send him my way, Veronica. I hope he likes fishing, because my husband would be over joyed with a new fishing partner- sometimes those worms are too squiggly for me to touch and my husband does'nt think its cute anymore🤣😂. shhhh- it really does'nt bother me, I just like the attention😉