Yes, Yes and Yes. Hard questions to answer. Can't wait to watch them burn

Only people mentioned by @Courage2Stand in this post can reply

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Courage2 Stand to his Publication

Oops...

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

The largest in history?? Oh my God!😅🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

Me and my friend texting. My poor mom I could not walk either. Besides falling all the time. I’m so sorry Mamma🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊

(2) Show this thread

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

yet they're operational and i bet nobody went to jail, I was unaware of the fraud charges, which i'm sure resulted in a "fine" that went where??? nothing like living under corporate USA INC, where people only exist to support the corporations, big pharma, big tech and the alphabet soup.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

The ONLY vaccine I've ever used from Pfizer was for innoculating sheep & goats against cheesy gland.

They should stick to veterinary products.

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

Many of my relatives took this 'vaccine' because it was the "safe one"--this breaks my heart.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Enough said!!!