Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Lets talk DoQ:
Nana's thinking:
So if DC is separate from America & has been under the USCorporation, then the Crown & the Vatican held ownership under the corporation, then Our new US of America Constitutional Republic via our Military should be able to take possession of this property to be ricoed over thr the military justice system. Our new country& military should be able to hold this property in estate until the official and final military Court Orders are handed down with the cases settlement passing the asset to the our countries books. (Amerian possession).
Prove me wrong....

TWITTER NUKED ME 8 TIMES OVER 4 YEARS, SO I MUST HAVE BEEN DOING SOMETHING RIGHT.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

How do We The People step up and work this angle?
How do we get our military to help us? Like directly?
I have been wondering my whole life why they have not taken our country back. Now is the time. It has always been the time.

We can't just let this happen? And the these same codes are bad news for even discussing such a thing. But we have no choice.

Head still spinning lol

In response THE CHRISTOS to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @RestlessGypsy in this post can reply

TWITTER NUKED ME 8 TIMES OVER 4 YEARS, SO I MUST HAVE BEEN DOING SOMETHING RIGHT.

In response Restless Gypsy to his Publication

The Military stands with Trump. The cabal is going down and will loose it all. ALL!

In response THE CHRISTOS to her Publication

It just has to happen. I can't see this being how it ends.

One thing is for sure. They want to crusify all of us as much as they was to crusify Trump. I have a feeling his Trump Card was played and it is happening behind the scenes. The DOD refused sharing active operations and intel with the coup administration. That is encouraging

(1) Show this thread